• Removes direct emulsions, direct/indirect and capillary films
• Ready to use - No mixing required
• Breaks down chemical bonds quickly
• Comes in easily identifiable, refillable spray bottle
• Safe on all mesh types
• Does not weaken mesh adhesives
• Freeze/thaw stable
• US DOT approved, non-corrosive
Stencil Removing: Use image mate Degreaser 260 to remove residual ink from stencil. Rinse with water. Spray image mate Reclaimer 660 onto stencil, wetting both front and back sides thoroughly. Allow Reclaimer 660 to penetrate and break down stencil for approximately 2 minutes. Do not allow Reclaimer 660 to dry on stencil. Thick stencils may require mild abrasion using a nylon scrub pad or brush. Spray out stencil using pressure washer if necessary. Degrease mesh with image mate Degreaser 260.
Irritant. Use in well ventilated area. Avoid eye or prolonged skin contact. Keep out of reach of children. Refer to container label and Material Safety Data Sheet for additional information.